If you missed Unique LA’s Holiday Show, don’t fret. Renegade is this weekend…and it’s FREE. Head over to The Cornfields, aka Los Angeles State Park, and find that unique gift that eluded you last weekend. Yes, Renegade is for all you holiday procrastinators who didn’t take advantage of Black Friday or have only been shopping for yourselves (guilty).
Renegade’s roots started in Chicago where its founder, Sue Daly, wanted to show off all the DIY/craft/art community had to offer. From that, Renegade was born and has since spawned offspring in Austin, San Francisco, Brooklyn, and our own City of Angels.
- Here’s a MAP of the vendors in case you wanted to plan your attack
- If you wanted to see websites for vendors before going – here is a list of all attendees
- Some Favorites: PookaQueen, Coldwater Canyon Provisions, Fomato
- Bring CASH as most vendors will not be able to run credit cards. It’s like the Farmer’s Market y’all.
- Pets are allowed (as it is a public park) – so keep them on a leash and be respectful of your fellow patrons and your furry friend can enjoy Renegade as well!
- Check out their FAQ page for parking information and any questions you may have about the show